Skip to content
Don’t forget about us this winter! Stop by and see our Christmas inventory.
- Santa’s Train Land! Don’t miss Santa’s Train Land hen it makes a stop at Daniel’s. 3 model train displays to explore! ADMISSION: Kids 2-14 $4, 15 & up $2. Friday 9am-7pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-5pm.
- Beautiful, Live Christmas Trees! Use inside your home as your Christmas tree and then plant in your yard to enjoy for years to come.
- Cut Christmas Trees! Beautiful and fragrant Balsams and Frasier Firs in several different sizes and price points.
- We name our Trees! Bring the kids in to pick out your family tree by name! Take home a tree named after anyone from Captain America to Minnie Mouse!
- Pine Roping and Wreaths! Decorate your home, inside or out, with fragrant, graceful greenery.
- Grave Blankets! Add a different touch of adornment to your loved ones grave with balsam grave blankets. We offer two different sizes and three different decoration options: plain, bow & sash, or fully decorated.
- Poinsettias! Gorgeous Poinsettias at a reasonable price. We have red, pink, white, and marbled poinsettias to choose from with a variety of different pot cover options. Order for your party, business, or church by the first week of December to ensure you receive the quantity you need.
- Party Poinsettias! Our unique hand-dyed Poinsettias host a bold and colorful addition to your home. Creations include bright blue, yellow, purple, green, multi-colored, splotched, and more traditional colors as well. We can add glitter or shimmer to any color; the possibilities are endless! These spectacular specimens are surely to be the talk of your Christmas party! Order for your party one-week in advance.
- Authentic Russian Sleigh! Bring the kids in for pictures in our huge, life size green velvet sleigh. Unfortunately, Santa Claus does not visit Daniel’s Farm and Greenhouses but he does park one of his sleighs here. Kids love sitting in the sleigh next to the toy bags and parents will love the photo opportunities.
- Trees and Shrubs! It’s not too late to plant! As long as the ground is not frozen, you can plant! Planting trees when they are fully dormant actually prevents the tree from going into transplant shock.